Accu-Shape Die Cutting has a variety of machines that are used to cut many different materials. Our machines are able to cut wide width materials using high tonnage allowing us to produce high quality products at a faster rate than our competitors.
Die Cutting Capabilities
Accu-Shape Die Cutting is able to cut material from a wide variety of widths, lengths and thicknesses. Our machines also vary in pressure with a maximum pressure of one million pounds!
Minimum Thickness: .005″ (Rigids)
Maximum Thickness: 2.00″ (Foam)
Die Cutting Methods
When it comes to production nothing beats the accuracy of die cutting. Accu-shape Die Cutting uses many different methods including:
- Steel Rule Dies
- Kiss Cutting
- Compound Dies
- Rotary Die Cutting
- High Speed Cutting
- Meet all defined customer requirements in an effective manner, and strive to continually improve performance and further satisfy the customer.
- Increase customer satisfaction through minimization of customer concerns, on-time completion of production part submissions, and successful product launches.
- Increase productivity through efficient utilization of resources and reduction of waste.
- 100% on-time shipments to customers.
- Accu–Shape Die Cutting Inc. is ISO 9001:2015 Certified and a Minority Owned Corporation
Accu-Shape’s many different die cutting methods allow us to work with many different materials. Those materials include:
- Cardboard / Fiberboard
- Adhesive Backed
- Cloth / Textiles
- many more…
F.E.B.A. Mandrel Slitter
The slitting carriage is positioned on precision ground linear bearings, providing low friction travel & optimum accuracy. Proportional blade penetration speed & transversal displacement via brushless servo motors allow for precise slitting tolerances & improved finished quality.
VALUE ADDED SERVICES
Accu-shape Die Cutting has many value added services that are available for you to use. We will take consigned materials to convert. We can manage your inventory and release blanket purchase orders. Our shipping times are very quick with just in time delivery. We offer vendor managed inventory meaning that we will always have the material you need for production. We do offer protoyping services to ensure that your products will work for what you need. We can also provide kitting of customer supplied