Accu-Shape Die Cutting Inc is located at 4050 Market PL in Flint, Michigan 48507. Originally we were located in Fenton, Mi but were quickly realized there was a need to expand. Our facility is 45,000 square feet in size giving us the room we need to fit all of our die cutting machines and allows us to provide die-cutting, lamination, component assembly, packaging, and light assembly. Whether you have applications that are simple or complex, hard or soft, thick or thin, with or without adhesive backings, Accu-Shape has the technology and the capabilities to produce the highest quality die-cut parts from a wide variety of non-metallic and non-hazardous materials to meet your application’s performance requirements.
We have a variety of machines at Accu-shape allowing us to have many different capabilities.
- 500 Ton Bruno Belt Feed Press (capable of cutting parts as large as 80” x 75”)
- 350 Ton Bruno Belt Feed Press (capable of cutting parts as large as 72” x 60”)
- 165 Ron Atom Belt Fed Press (capable of cutting parts as large as 77" x 52")
- 110 Ton Atom Belt Feed Press (capable of cutting parts as large as 77” x 52”)
- 2-60 Ton Platen Die Cutters
- 45 Ton Komatsu Punch Press
- 2 Stage Rotary Press
- Preco 12” x 20” x 20 Ton High Speed
- 15 Ton Freeman Schwabe Traveling Head Press
- F.E.B.A. Mandrel Slitter
- Schneider Senator Cutter
- Ttarp Laminator
- 100”L x 50”W x 48”H ESCO Foam Saw